Thursday, July 26, 2012

Etude House Nail Polish 指甲油 & Baby Snack


This is an Etude House nail polish I bought in Korea, it’s around HKD$7.

I only applied 1 layer on my nails, it is good, if I use other brand like OPI, I have to apply at least 2 to 3 layers to make the color look nice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have stress recently, I almost go to job interviews every day, but they give no or less replies. I refused some job offers because the working locations are so far away, it takes me more than 2.5 hours to travel everyday (not include the over time working hours, I will go home very late n I have no privacy time). 

I finally got a good job offer yesterday, the working location is good and I like the job nature, I am working as a designer again.



My stress release, so I bought myself a big pack of noodle snack : ) haha

It’s yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment