Sunday, July 8, 2012

Avocado Rice Paper Salad D.I.Y.

This is the first time I made the Chinese rice paper with avocados, I just have a try.

Ingredients:
2 avocados, 8 Japanese crab sticks, 5 pieces of Chinese rice paper

How to do it:
1.      I have to soak the Chinese rice paper into the hot water for 30 to 45 minutes, make it become soft

2.      When u are waiting the rice paper become soft, u should prepare the other ingredients

3.      Cut the avocados into small pieces, however, as u can see that one of the avocados is not fresh enough for me to cut it into pieces, so I stir it into cream. As I know, if the avocado is not fresh, it is difficult to be held as pieces form, just make it into a semi-creamy form and become a part of salad dressing


4.      I cut the fresh avocado into pieces

5.      Make the crab sticks into pieces

6.      After 45 minutes, take the rice paper out of water, and use some cold water to clean it as to make it a little bit crunchy. 

7.      Cut the rice paper into a flat noodle shape 
8.      Use some Japanese salad dressing to mix with the ingredients

9.      It’s DONE!

10.  : ) Although it doesnt look good, the taste is fine ~

No comments:

Post a Comment