Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Boots Ingredients Strawberry & Yoghurt Body Lotion


I bought this Boots Ingredients Strawberry & Yoghurt Body Lotion in Thailand. I remembered the price is not expensive, it’s around HKD$35-45. 

Let’s talk about the smell, I don’t really like the small, it is kinda like manmade strawberry candy, I fed up with the smell, but it stays over 3 to 4 hours. I just don’t really like it , just like I throw the body shop strawberry lip balm after a week because of its strong smell, it stays too long and make me feel uncomfortable and too manmade.

For the quality, I think it is fine… But it is not moisturize, I use to use it on my feet, my feet are dry after 30 mins. Er… it is easy to absorb << the only good point of this lotion. I am quite disappointed with this Boots product…..

No comments:

Post a Comment