Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Galeria


1) I feel a lil bit sorrow, I went to a gallery vip opening, when I first stepped into that gallery, I asked myself “am I going to clubbing?” no one was appreciating the artwork. Then I started to observe the people in there. When a foreigner went in there, they first went to get a glass of wine, then chatted with others. In the whole process, no one looked at the artwork. This gallery is famous around the world.

2) I went to have an interview ytd (in a very strict gallery, a Chinese woman Orz), the gallery owner(she is an artist too) asked “why do u wear a suit to have this interview, u should wear a pair of trousers!” Actually, I respected this interview so I wore suit, then she blamed me. I smiled and accepted.

3) Today I am going to an opening of this gallery, but I have to study before I go, because ytd that owner asked me to study the information of the artist b4 I go. In my point of view, she is a “big woman”, because I saw the way she blamed her subordinate, “why do u always forget the things?”… etc.

I know that it is a challenge to myself, so I will go for it.

I really feel hurt ytd when I had an interview with her. I had 3 interviews before but none of the interviewers ask me for my CV, because I had attached them in the emails and they studied my profile b4 I go to interview, but ytd tht woman didn’t know who I am and she ask me for the CV, and said “why u didn’t bring ur CV to me” After this, I will bring my CV every time I go to interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment