Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter

I got 4 sample packs of The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter from different magazines. I tried it twice, 1 pack has too little hair butter for my long hair XD, 2 packs are enough.

Let’s talk about the texture of this hair butter.

I do like the texture, it is white color & creamy, it’s easy to go into your hair thoroughly (I use to use a comb to help the treatment go into my hair equally). However, I could not feel my hair was getting smoothly when the hair butter was applied my hair, because it does not contain any silicon (SILICON which can make our hair become smooth, but it also make our hair becomes greasy and oily, this greasy problem was happened to me a year ago, it made my hair looks so dirty, I needed to use water and some Chinese herbal shampoo to clean my hair for almost a week to get rid of the greasy chemical). I left the hair butter on my hair for 5 minutes.

After I wash away the hair butter, I could not feel anything. I was so surprise after my hair was dry that my hair is very smooth. It is very natural and my hair is not greasy after the next day.

Sisters, dun expect u can get a good effect after applying once for your hair, but u will feel your hair is improving after few times.

I love this natural hair butter & I highly recommend my friends to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment