Sunday, September 16, 2012

Pedicure in Sheung Wan

 
Last Friday, I went to have pedicure with my friend. We went to a nail store in Sheung Wan, which is very cheap, for manicure is HKD$38, for pedicure is HKD$88. If you want to know the detail of this store, please leave me a message (I don’t want to do any advertising on my blog).

Honestly, the girl who served my friend was very attentive n helped my friend to remove her nail polish thoroughly before she did any process. But mine, was quit careless and bad attitude, after I backed home, I could still see my old nail polish left on my nails……

I think this nail store is fairly fine because of their low price, and if you want to try their services, please bring alone with your own nail polish if you don’t mind (they don’t have many nail paint remain in the bottles), don’t expect they will have many nail colors for you to choose.

&, they use O.P.I top coat, O.P.I/China Glaze nail polish and Seche Vite base coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment