Saturday, August 11, 2012

Souvenirs & Skincare Products

My lovely roommate was back from Korea, thank you so much for her souvenirs & the things that she helped me to buy, haha~

I will write reviews of the skincare products later, wait me!!!

Actually, I am quite busy with my job recently, so I may not be free to update my blog everyday, I will just update it 3 to 4 times a week.

Here are the  souvenirs,


My mom loves this ribbon so much *u*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are the skin products and the nail polish from Innisfree & Etude House, she got me so many Innisfree samples, I love them : )



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Here are the samples
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
  
She bought me the white nail polish which is mainly for painting the nail edges (like the French manicure). For the other 4, I am planning to use them on the top to decorate the edges too, BLING BLING~~

No comments:

Post a Comment