Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Ciate Nail Polish 指甲油 VS O.P.I Nail Polish 指甲油

2 layers of Ciate nail polish were applied.
As a user of Ciate and O.P.I nail polish, I do like Ciate much much more than O.P.I.

Let’s talk about the nail polish that I am wearing, the color code is Dangerous Affair 013, it is a dark red color and it is made in France. Ciate is around HKD$100 (13.5ml), O.P.I is around HKD$132 (15ml). Honestly, the prices of both nail polish are not cheap, and I think they are quite expensive, but Ciate worth for this price, but O.P.I...... Sometimes, I regret I bought too many O.P.I ...... 

Ciate nail polish can last for over 7 days that O.P.I cracks easily, and the paint of Ciate’s paint dries in around 3 to 4 minutes. Compare to O.P.I, the liquid of Ciate is smoothly and easier to paint on nails.


I will write another review of Ciate nail polish, wait for me!!! Actually, I dunno what to say. Erm... just try Ciate then you will know how good it is! One thing that Ciate cannot be compared to O.P.I is the color range. O.P.I has all the colors that girls want, but Ciate has less colors, but I think it will be improved later : )

No comments:

Post a Comment