Monday, September 19, 2011

試試眼妝- Revlon® Colorstay™ Liquid Eye Pen. Solone Eyeliner, Maybelline Volum' Express Cat Eyes Mascara, Max Factor Mastertouch Undereye Concealer

試吓襯吓不同化妝品化化眼妝^^

用既有

 Revlon® Colorstay™ Liquid Eye Pen (I choose it because it is not waterproof and melt easily),
Solone 白色閃粉Eyeliner (this eyeliner can fix the problem of Revlon eyeliner, 可以食住Revlon D)


Maybelline Volum' Express Cat Eyes Mascara (my favorite brand of mascara, the quality is good and the price is cheap),   


Max Factor Mastertouch Undereye Concealer 307 (I wanna show how bad this concealer is!)



本人試過用好多唔同既eye shadow, 由深黑到粉紅色都試過, 冇一隻色襯自己, 令眼皮睇落浮腫.

醒起有支無孤感既Solone 白色閃粉 eyeliner. 於是用泥試吓當做 eye shadow .

首先用黑色eyeliner 打底, 再用閃粉eyeliner畫係上面, 單眼皮要畫粗少少先覺.

Finished!!! But I think I have to draw Solone eyeliner much thicker next time.
 

 

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Max Factor Mastertouch Undereye Concealer

成日見Max Factor D大牌明星化妝師做生招牌, 真的假死了.

我搽完呢支concealer之後同冇搽冇分別, 我一定唔會唔會再買!!! 上面D相係已經搽咗concealer, 但明顯地到黑眼圈.

 before

while applying it on my scar

after (still see the scar, nothing is covered)

No comments:

Post a Comment