Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Exhausted!!!

In the past few months, I worked over 12 hours a day, I even needed to work on Saturday and Sunday. I had no personal time. I got sick for a week, I had no time to see doctor. I got fever for 2 days, I couldn't take sick leave.

One night, when I left my office at 3am, I cried, I felt so stressed. I couldn’t control myself. There was no one on the street, all the shops were closed, no cars on the road. I was thinking if there was a car crashed on me, if I got hurt, then I could have a long vocation.

I asked myself, “what am I doing? Is this what I want?”
“NO! I just want to have a stable life.”

I resigned my job after a week.

Today, I feel relaxing, and I was so stupid that I wanted to die. How stupid I was?! I have very good parents, a lovely boyfriend, and a lot of friends. How can I die so easily?!

Everything will be fine in the end. Just tolerate and keep going! Or change to a new environment, you will find a new way!

No comments:

Post a Comment