Monday, March 11, 2013

Nail Polish Mix & Match, Nature Republic Nail Polish & Innisfree Nail Polish 指甲油

I bought Nature Republic dark green nail polish in Korea, but I dun really like the color after I put it on, and I dun want to waste any time to remove the color, so I choose to put something on my nails and make them look better.




Here are the steps:

1: I layer of Skinfood Base Coat

2: 2 layers of Nature Republic dark green nail polish (color code is ARG601)


3: 1 layer of Innisfree white sequins nail polish (color code is 109)


It looks like a x’mas decoration ball now, haha. Not too cool but at least looks better than the dark green color only.

2 comments:

  1. I never tried an Nature Republic nail polish but this one it's amazing! And really match with super cute 109 Innisfree nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, thanks~ i highly recommend my friends to try korean cosmetics, cause their price and quality is good. besides, i only used opi nail polish before. but after i tried the korean things, i wont buy opi anymore. compare to the korean brands, they are cheap and the quality is as good as opi or china glaze.

    ReplyDelete