Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Etude House Flower Moistfull Cream

I got a sample of Flower Moistfull Cream from Korea. As the amount of it is only enough for me to use for 3 days, so I am writing a short review of it.



I used it everyday after I wash my face. I used to apply the skin lotion (Innisfree Pure Skin) before I use any facial products, that skin lotion could make your skin much more easy to absorb the cream.

Review : I couldn’t see any effect of this cream, I may probably say it’s only for moisturing my skin and it has a light texture that my skin can absorb it in a fast way. N I love the scent.


My recommendation: I would recommend this facial cream for girls who are under 23 years old. Because the function of this cream is mainly for moisturing the young skin which doesn’t not have any wrinkles, and it’s packing feels like this is a product for a young girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment