Sunday, April 26, 2015

Uncle Padak


Had dinner in Uncle Padak with my boyfriend yesterday. We had ordered Rice Balls,  Soy Boneless Chicken and Ddukbokki with Cheese. 


For the rice balls, it was added sesame oil and sea salt with rice mixed together, it had some sesame and seaweed on the top. Tasted like a bibimap, I like it so much!


For the chicken, the soy sauce tastes like the Japanese soy sauce which was a little bit sweet. The fried  paste of the chicken was quite nice that it was not oily. There were over 15 pieces of chicken in one dish, I will ask few more friends to go with me next time. Me and my boyfriend finished them painfully as we were very full after eaten 5 pieces lol


For ddukbokki, it was very spicy (-_- ;) when I was eating it, I was sweating...... I could not taste any cheese inside, it did not worth to pay $10 more for the cheese......

This is the food menu and website: http://www.openrice.com/en/hongkong/restaurant/western-district-uncle-padak/184264


No comments:

Post a Comment