Sunday, March 1, 2015

Bangkok MBK Center – 3rd Day

I went to MBK Center on the third day of my Bangkok trip.

I got 2 free BTS one day passes from my hotel, so I took BTS to from Chit Lom and got off at National Stadium station.

MBK Center is a shopping mall which you can buy the local souvenirs for your friends. 
[I guess it has different atrium as I see it is separated into different parts on the same level, eg. chain stores, department store and local market (the place you can buy the local made souvenirs)]. 

This is a shopping mall with air-con and free toilets [for some places in Bangkok, you need to pay $$$ to enter the toilets]. Inside the mall, it has many chain stores like Dunkin' Donuts, Watsons, Boots, Naraya, etc. On the top level, it has a cinema. Also, it has computer shops, handbag shops (but I won’t recommend my friend to buy the fake handbags ), aroma shops, furniture shops, accessories shops on different floors – this is a very local shopping mall, I saw many students with school uniforms there.

However, the price for the local made souvenir is comparatively higher than Chatuchak Weekend Market about 30 to 50 % (maybe the rental fee is much expensive). But you can try to bargain with the sales, they will give you a good price~

I saw many students bought this food. Looks so yummy!




Dunkin' Donuts!!!

I bought the hand cream from Boots. 

This is the website: http://www.mbk-center.co.th/en/home/index.php 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the way, these are the souvenirs I bought from Bangkok Platinum Mall and Big C Superstore.



No comments:

Post a Comment