Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sasatinnie Sugary Heart Nail Polish 指甲油

This is the third bottle of nail polish I bought form Sasa. This nail polish impressed me very much. It is made in France, the quality is good, the smell is not too stinky, and the paint is not too thick, which is easy to put on, and it dries very fast. I love it! However, it can only last for 4 – 5 days. But it is only HKD$12 J

If you are the one who always love to change colors of your nails, I highly recommend you to try this brand or other Korean brands, because I was the one who used to change my nail color once a week, so I got over 250 bottles of nail polish at home. I am regretting now, because I used to buy expensive nail polish before, like O.P.I, Ciate, YSL, China Glaze, Essie, etc., there is no big different of the quality of the cheaper one comparatively. If you want to buy an expensive one, I would only recommend you to buy an expensive base coat, because it can really protect your nails, which makes your nails look shinny even your nails do not cover by any color. I used once for every bottle of nail polish, because I love to change color which depends on my mood… so… this is a little theory of me……

The color code of this nail polish is SPN159.

No comments:

Post a Comment