Saturday, February 7, 2015

TeaWood: Blueberry Vanilla Honey Toast

I saw a TeaWood restaurant (a Taiwanese (Hong Kong) local restaurant) was opened in Lanham Place, which was good. There was not many people queued up outside, so me and my boyfriend popped in and ordered the Blueberry Vanilla Honey Toast.


It looks nice and lovely!

Honestly, I don’t think the toast worth me to spend 45 minutes just for waiting - for each client, you can only stay for 90 minutes, what kind of policy is it?!

The other thing is that, no water is offering in TeaWood which makes me feel disappointed. I don’t mind if they ask me to pay for a glass of water, but they should have served us water if we ask!

For the taste, it is quite good.
When I eat the toast, I dip some ice cream, which is good - outside is soft and inside is crunchy.

After I finished the first layer of the toast, I just realized that there were 3 thick sandwich breads with honey on them, and an ice cream ball with some fruits on the top. That’s all! [it took me 45 minutes for waiting]

Hey girls! If you want to try some new and lovely desert, just go ahead and try! But I am not going to try one more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment