Monday, November 26, 2012

Sasatinnie Nail Polish 指甲油

I bought this Sasatinnie Nail Polish with a gambling thought, I never think the products which Sasa manufactured are good. I tried Sasa hand cream long time ago, but the quality was not good. However, I was surprised by the quality of its nail polish.

First of all, the color range of Sasatinnie Nail Polish is vivid and trendy, I can easily pick up the colors that I want.

When I was using it, it is not stinky, & it can be dried in a short period like 15 mins. The paint is easy to put on, and the color is really good.

One thing I don’t like is the brush and the design of the bottle, the brush is quite small and the brush is not long enough to get paint from the bottle when I am applying it.

Here is the result,


1 layer of O.P.I Base Coat
3 layers of Sasatinnie Nail Polish, the color code is Q751
1 layer of O.P.I Top Coat

This nail polish is very long lasting that I took this photo after 7 days I applied it. It is cheap and nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment