Monday, October 15, 2012

L’occitane Crushed-Grape Polish


I used the L’occitane Crushed-Grape Polish for my body every week. I quite like the grape smell and the texture of the little “grape seed” inside the scrubbing gel, the particles inside are not big which will not hurt my skin easily. It can be washed off easily, it’s good~



Here is my step for using body scrub,
1.      Use hot water to pour over my body, do not dry your body
2.      Put some scrub on your hands and polish it over your body, remember not to polish the sensitive parts like neck and chest, etc.
3.      Use water to wash away the material of body scrub
4.      Use bathing gel to clean and wash your body

I know that some people think that body scrub is as same as bathing gel and they use the body scrub to clean their body. BUT, remember! Body scrub is just a gel that helps u to remove the dead skin or dirt on your skin and it cannot kill germs or oil of our body. You must use a bathing gel to clean your body after you do polishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment