Thursday, June 28, 2012

Natural Republic Nail Polish 指甲油

I applied 2 layers of this Natural Republic Nail Polish on my toes. Looks good! I love this color!!!! The color code is PP402. The price is 1000 korean dollars, around HKD$7.

This nail polish is fast dry and the smell is not too stinky. It can last for over 2 weeks on my toes, but I am not sure how long it can last on my fingers. You kno! We use our hands to do a lot of things every day, so the paint is easy to crack, & I see many big brands will only convey a message that “it can last for 7 days” something like this, no more than 7 days. Thus! Dun expect much of the days of nail polish that can be lasted @@

People may think that why do I always buy some cheap nail polish to use? The reason is, I had tried Chanel, Anna Sui, O.P.I, and other big brands. Eventually, I found that the expensive polishes are ok, and no other expectation! Sometimes the quality like smell n coverage is quite good, but does it worth over HKD$100 for 10ml to 15ml? If I got HKD$100, why do I spend it for over 14 nail polish with different colors which is also a big brand from Korea like Natural Republic, Etude House, Innisfree, etc. They are very cheap and good quality.

The official web: http://www.naturerepublic.co.kr/eng/product/makeup.jsp (the nail polish starts from page.39)

No comments:

Post a Comment